If you think you are getting fewer jobs or you are missing jobs, then you should follow these tips:
- Refresh your Job page frequently ( 10 second interval)
- Stay online at about 9 to 11 Am in morning and at 4 PM to 6 PM at night (US time), that time you will get more jobs.
- Use easy tab based browsers and open YouTube, Facebook, email and twitter in separate tabs so that getting job in small time you can do it. Some other sites you may open can be (G+, Digg, stumble upon, shared, Reddit etc.)
- for paused tasks, keep the tab open, click “back” button, click “I accept the task”, the proof is still in the proof box, save it for later, if the task appears again, or keep the tab open
- for search and click tasks, search the website according to the instructions, open the ads, submit the proof and stay on landing pages according to the time requested by the employer
- For Facebook and Twitter jobs, submit your proof first and do the job later (sometime it may be risky)
- useful plugins in the browser (snapshot, auto fill, PR checker etc.) helps you to complete the job faster
- Create YouTube account whenever you are free. When job appears, submit the proof.
- Open each job in separate tab, this way you won’t miss other visible job.
- When you see job, turn off your chat (Be offline)
- Always give preference to basic jobs. Do HM job in spare time
- For risky(signup, PR, YouTube) job, check the employer status, campaign, amount paid and success rate
- Always try to maintain reputation, It will help for you to get more HM jobs
- Read the Guidelines and FAQ properly found in the website
Report any proxy, clones, duplicate, spam users. They are job stealers.
If Employer misrates you, you should click Complain link. If more Workers complain, that will make red light go on and they will take a look into it. Please make sure you click the Complain link – complaining on Facebook doesn’t help
Press like button below, if you really like the article.
No related posts.